Feb. 10, 2020
As a Cattle Fence Exporter, share with you.
Cattle fence is a widely used in the Americas and Europe to protect the ecological balance, prevent landslides, animal husbandry fences, especially in rainy mountainous areas. Sewing a layer of sunscreen 120g nylon woven cloth outside the net to prevent mud and sand from flowing out.
Galvanized Cattle Fence
Galvanized Cattle Fence is generally hot-dip galvanized, and it is not easy to rust. However, during the loading and unloading of the truck, there are occasional collisions and bumps, which will inevitably cause partial damage. The anticorrosive and antirust layer on the exterior will be removed after a long time. Shows rust. But these can be made up, just need to buy bottles of rust-proof paint or metal paint on the local paint store and spray on it.
Cattle fence is the latest technology introduced from South America in recent years. Compared with previous semi-automatic machines, the production power of fully automatic weaving has greatly improved. Cattle fence has a more flexible selection of warp, material, width and aperture. The products can be thoroughly based on specific needs. Made to order, the new twisted weaving method selected by the bullpen net makes the net surface of the bullpen net more stable and even, and the service life is greatly enhanced.
Common problems with Cattle fence failure:
(1) The net surface of the woven bullpen net is uneven;
(2) The length of warp threads varies;
(3) Weft straightening is difficult;
(4) The machine has more glitches;
(5) The adjustment of latitude distance from the machine time is relatively large;
Cattle fence hot galvanized：
1. Disposal cost paper: The cost of hot-dip galvanized antirust is lower than that of other paint coatings;
2. Durability: In the suburban environment, the thickness of the standard hot-dip galvanized rust can be maintained for more than 50 years without having to repair; in urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust-proof layer can be maintained for 20 years. No need to patch;
3. good reliability: the galvanized layer and the steel are metallurgical combination, and become a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable;
4. the toughness of the coating is strong: the galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use;
5. Comprehensive protection: every part of the plated parts can be galvanized, even in the depressions, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected;
6. Save time and effort: the galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and it can avoid the time required for painting on the construction site after installation;
Our company also has Carbon Steel Wire Mesh on sale, welcome to consult.